To Apply for a Position:
- To apply for a position, click on Apply for Job. You must be logged into your account in order to apply for a position. (It is also possible that when you click on Apply for Job that you will be redirected to an individual school district’s application or human resource page. Several districts require a district application and have asked Educate Kansas to redirect you to their application).
- Select the optional Cover Letter and/or Resume you would like to use to apply for the position.
- It is possible to apply without a selected Cover Letter or Resume by utilizing just the components of your Applicant Profile.
- Click Apply.
- You will then see the message Application Successfully Submitted.
- Once you have applied for the position, you can monitor your application and the job announcement by viewing your Main Portal page and your List of Current Job Applications.
- Under the List of Current Job Applications, you can view the jobs you have applied to including the date of application and whether the job is still open or has been filled.
- You can view your application by clicking on the magnifying glass to the left of the job announcement.
- You can remove your application by clicking on the X icon to the left of the job announcement.